Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Frustrating blog moments

I just was about to post my blog and then I accidentally hit cancel and lost it all. I'm too tired to rewrite it tonight, so I will wait until tomorrow. Sometimes the wifi isn't strong enough to post. Such challenges...

I did have a wonderful dinner tonight near the cathedral in Leon with 6 new friends. I had a delicious fried eggplant stuffed with goat cheese and drizzled with reduced balsamic vinegar, followed by a lamb stew and tiramisu. By far the best meal so far. All for 15 euros. The pilgrims meals have to include wine and bread in the price by law. Keeps the pilgrims happy!







1 comment:

  1. You folks must have had jets on your boots today! Leon cathedral is amazing isn't it!? Very different from Bourgos.

    Cheers!

    Ben

    ReplyDelete