Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Climb Every Mountain

The guidebook said that today's 20km was relatively flat except for one big hill to start the day off right. And that was true, one big cardio blast followed by a traverse across the top then an 18% grade down the other side. Just another day on the Camino. We were once again blessed with an extraordinary sunrise to accompany our morning climb. The landscape is pretty brown and dry, but the soft morning light creates a subtle dynamic color palette of earth tones. It's hard to capture it a photo, but it delights us as we walk along.









1 comment:

  1. The sky looks gorgeous!! Are you about to do a cartwheel? :)

    ReplyDelete