Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

No Fumar Por Favor

So, three things there are too many of in Spain for my liking; smokers, flies and stray cats. All three seem to be everywhere! 

I also feel like Alice in Wonderland. The space between the bunk beds is shrinking: there is literally only about 24 inches between the bottom and top bunks in this Albergue. No way can anyone sit up on the bottom bunk. The logistics of showering in tiny stalls without getting your shami towel or clean clothes wet requires advanced planning. Packing your backpack without bumping behinds with a semi clad stranger is another trick. All part of the Camino fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment