Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

A Gift of Music

A fellow pilgrim told us that there was a free classical guitar concert at the local church tonight. There was only a small group in attendance in the gothic church. The guitarist was originally from California but had lived most of his life abroad. He had designed a special guitar with an extra section that played a higher octave. It was so wonderful and relaxing to listen to him. What a gift to us!





1 comment:

  1. I thought that statue was holding a sickle in front of the church (which would be strange) but it's just a shadow. :p

    ReplyDelete