Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Chilling in the Park

During the afternoon yesterday, I decided to go to a park near the river to relax in the sunshine. A Danish friend Nina told me where a nice place was. I walked over there and laid out my sarong on the grass under the willow trees. A light breeze flutter the leaves of the trees as I gazed up at the blue sky dotted with white clouds. I read for awhile and then Nina and our Atlanta friend Max came and joined me. Max amused himself while we were sharing our stories by building a cute little hut out of twigs and grass. A perfect Camino afternoon.







No comments:

Post a Comment