Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Friday, September 18, 2015

The 60's are alive and well in Granon!

We are staying in a delightful little town called Granon tonight. Unlike last night which kind of creeped me out, this place is crazy in a good vibe way. The Albergue is donation only rather than for a fee, and the owner is a cool hippie kind of guy. I will let the photos speak for themselves. Let's just say that this place has a lot of personality!










3 comments:

  1. And a fire in the fireplace to top it all off. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one does look cool. Love all your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top floor, bed closest to the window, nice cooling breeze...very interesting indeed!

    ReplyDelete