Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Paella Party Albergue Style

There was a community dinner offered at our Albergue last night featuring paella. The owners cooked it up in their huge paella pan and we dined in a covered outside area. The food was delicious and the company really entertaining. Our end of the table was speaking English because there were 6 Americans and one Irish woman. We laughed at everyone's Camino stories. I sat between a mother and her 24 year old daughter. Very fun. We seem to have a new "Camino family" that is traveling about our pace.




1 comment:

  1. Real Spanish paella- what a treat!! You look great in your blue jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete