Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Long Legs

We left the town in darkness but the sky lightened more quickly today because initially there weren't any clouds. It was chillier than we had expected so even the steep climb out of town didn't quite warm us up. We seemed to be in a wind tunnel along the path. The sunrise behind us was stunning again. After we crested another hill and began the descent with the morning sun behind us, our shadows appeared about 20 feet long. My legs have never looked so long. We laughed and had fun with our shadows. I took some video, but I don't think I can include them on the blog. I also have some fun clips from the band the night before. Maybe I will make a combined video from the whole camino when I get home.

Our camino buddy Max continued on today and we said farewell for now. You never know when you are going to run into people again, or if ever. 









No comments:

Post a Comment