Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Singing for our Supper

A tradition at this Albergue is that we go outside to the street and sing to the baker and her kids next door. We sang, He's got the whole world in his Hand, for her and her kids before a few of us volunteers went into the bakery, donned crazy wigs and brought bread and roasted veggies from her bread oven to our Albergue for dinner. We all crammed around a table and had good homemade soup, salad, bread, roasted potatoes and squash and figs for dessert. 







2 comments:

  1. LUV the gold hair, Amy. You should go blond when you come home! Sounds like a fun group/evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your Hospitelero well. I'm willing to bet you did not get your credential stamped...

    ReplyDelete