Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Les Eglises Francaise

I'm really enjoying the little churches here in France. The one in this village of St Chely has a very interesting double balcony around the back and a semi circular altar rail. The ceiling vaults are made from the black volcanic rock of the area and altogether it is lovely.

The interior spaces feel very peaceful and I enjoy relaxing in them when I get the chance. I haven't been to any services since Le Puy, but tomorrow is Sunday and hopefully I will find a service to attend.









No comments:

Post a Comment