Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Figeac Cathedral

As we walked around in the rain in Figeac, we ran into everyone we knew in this part of France. Charles from Canada, Doris from France and Ineka from Holland. After visiting the beautiful church we found a cafe for some warming coffee before saying goodbyes and walking back to the gite in the rain. I was glad to see Ineka one last time. Doris is sharing a room with us and leaves for home in the morning. Charles is doing a different route for the next were but I bet we will see each other again. Hopefully we will see our NZ friends Rene and Frances again too. I wonder what new people we will meet on this next stretch of the Chemin...






No comments:

Post a Comment