Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Good Conversation

So, I wasn't in the best mood when I arrived in Lascabanes. When my pack arrived and I had a shower I starting perking up. Then I had a lovely inspiring conversation with Angela from Australia. She is truly walking as a pilgrim and as a spiritual experience. Her faith is an encouragement to me and I felt my spirit lift during our conversation together. Once again, God has given me exactly what I need, this time in the form of a lovely believer.

Our gite tonight is in a building adjacent to the church in a tiny town. Angela and I went to the evening service which began with a foot washing. There were 5 pilgrims, 2 nuns and the priest. The liturgy in French is starting to sound more familiar which is really nice.





No comments:

Post a Comment