Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Feasting in France

The Gite de Poudally really has been fantastic. The dinner tonight was outstanding. We started out with a zucchini soup with a fresh farm egg and croutons, then roasted guinea fowl with a creamy peppercorn sauce and a mixed vegetable-buckwheat casserole and for dessert a berry-banana frappe with a dark chocolate- cornflake confection. All so good and a little too filling. Good thing we are walking again tomorrow!

I'm in a delightful double room with private bath. Living it up tonight! Yet the room, dinner and breakfast all cost 40 euros total. Such a deal!








No comments:

Post a Comment