Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Next Move

So, my Camino is over. Julia and I are taking the train this afternoon to Madrid. She is going to fly home tomorrow and I'm going to go to Barcelona for 5 days to relax and reflect and enjoy the city. I'm not sure of my plans after that. I will have to decide if I feel like sightseeing or just hanging out in Madrid for awhile or come home. I'm weary of living out of a backpack but there are a lot of places that would be great to visit while I'm here.  I guess I'll see how I feel in a couple of days. It has been such an extraordinary journey that I will never forget!

1 comment: