Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Monday, October 12, 2015

German Camino

The route that I have been on is called the Camino Francaise because it begins in France. I now feel like I'm on the German Camino. I have been walking with two German guys who are about 6'2  and 6'4. Pretty amusing since I'm 5'2 on a good day. They are sweet and smart and kind and funny. Fabulous Camino friends! 

The feel of the Camino is very different now. We got stuck the first half of the day in the midst of about 30 German high school kids and about 50 Spanish ones. Not very peaceful, and it was rainy and windy all day. But, my energy is back and I feel great and I'm enjoying the company of my new friends. There is only about 65km left until Santiago!










3 comments: