Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Final Supper

In order to end the Camino on a tasty note, Steffen, Andre, Julia and I went to a restaurant across the street from my hostel that she had dined at two days earlier. Steffen ordered good wine and made suggestions from the menu. We shared a very delicious thinly sliced beef that was dressed with good olive oil and local cheese, asparagus with grilled goat cheese and blackened peppers padron. Every bite was fabulous! For the main dishes we had T-bone steak and octopus with paprika. To conclude we shared a lemon custard with chestnuts and a good fresh cheesecake. And we ordered good Spanish wine of course!





1 comment:

  1. Amy, Linda and I could not be more proud of you having completed this epic journey, You obviously will forever cherish the memory of it all, including also and most certainly the friendships you found along the way. We have daily so much enjoyed following your adventure and felt your personalty and your joy, through your wonderful words and your equally wonderful images. Thank you so much for this beautiful gift to all of us who so closely followed your every step. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete