Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Gray Galicia

We have actually been very lucky weather wise in Galicia where the sun rarely shines except during the summer. It has been pretty gray on our bus tour today and occasionally rained a bit, so the everything looks a little bit drab. I'm sure the coastline and little seaside villages are charming when the sun is shining. The tour included stopping for lunch at the town of Finisterre, a waterfall and another Galician village. The biggest  horreo  or grainary that they store corn in is located in one of the towns we stopped in.








No comments:

Post a Comment