Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Down for the count...

I had a rough night with the stomach flu. Never fun being sick like that away from home. I was able to stay at my Albergue after everyone left and then got a ride with the transport service to our next destination. I guess this is one way to really slow down. I think the worst is over, but I think I'll need another day or so to recover. I don't have the energy to climb another mountain tomorrow ( which is what was in store.) it seems like a lot of people got sick or injured in the past couple of days, maybe due to the rain and wind. 
I'm in a very darling town with a river running through it which I can hear from my Albergue. If I find some energy I will go outside and explore a bit. Thanks for all of your love and prayers and support!


3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping this rest allows your body to heal! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that you're listening to your body and giving it the rest it needs. Hang in there, little pilgrim!!

    ReplyDelete