Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hearing from Friends

Aire sur l'Adour to Pimbo
28 km

I guess this part of France doesn't always have good wifi because I still can't get a strong enough signal to upload photos to my blog. I'm still writing the blogs but will wait until I stay in a bigger town center to post.

I loved hearing from people today that I haven't connected with in awhile. It is amazing to me that such a wide variety of people from different times in my life are following along in my journey. Thank you again for your love and support as I venture out to the unknown. 

Last night I stayed in an amazing old church/ seminary that had been turned into a gite. Tonight I'm in a bare bones gite communal. Quite a contrast. I never know what each day will bring me!

Keep in touch!

Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment