Buen Camino

This blog will be about my thoughts, impressions and experiences along the Camino de Santiago in Spain and my travels following my time there. I am delighted and honored to have you journey along with me during this pilgrimage.

Friday, August 26, 2016

Whimsy

I laughed as I looked up at a stone turret on Rose St and saw a long yellow braid cascading from the window high above. It was decorated with pink flowers and made me wonder who lived in the house and whether a rescue was needed.

Darling miniature lending libraries also brought smiles to my face as well as the concrete slide at Cordineces Park and the carved fence posts at one residence. The names of the roses at the Rose Garden drew me in too. So many touches of art and beauty and whimsy all around, I simply need to take the time to notice them.










No comments:

Post a Comment